We have experience, expertise and reputation in ITSM integration and supporting Ivanti Service Management solutions.
WHAT WE DO
CTMS is a leading IT Service Management solutions provider with a background of implementing the Ivanti Suite of ITSM, ITAM and Security solutions for organisations of all types across multiple market sectors since 2000. Our service delivery capability is focused on Ivanti technology.
We are experts in the design, configuration, project deployment, training and support of the Ivanti Service Management platform.
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITY
Our Service Management experience ranges from implementing IT Service Desks for smaller teams to Enterprise Service Management systems manned by hundreds of operators and used across multiple business departments and countries.
CTMS has a dedicated team of Ivanti Service Management Consultants and Technical Engineers who have a proven track record in delivering Ivanti Service Management consultancy, implementation, training and support services. The technical team are Ivanti certified and ITIL certified.
We are experts at advising you in how you can integrate Ivanti solutions into your future business requirements and technology strategy.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We work with customers not only as technology specialists but as trusted partners who are committed to helping customers achieve their goals.
- We are agile in our deployment approach and have the capability to delivery projects with surprising speed. We move at your pace.
- We enable customers toward rapid solution self-sufficiency through training, online coaching and our online video training portal. CTMS helps you realise the full potential of your investment.
- Our customers know that we will go the extra mile and pull out all the stops when they need help.
- Years of experience in scoping, designing and implementing Ivanti technology.
- Recognised by Ivanti and customers as being a 'safe pair of hands' for delivering successful projects.
- Ivanti awarded us with ITSM Partner of the Year for Northern Europe in 2017.
SYSTEM DESIGN & CONFIGURATION
CTMS prides itself on not just delivering a technical service to customers but helping them align their business needs to the technical capability of the Ivanti Service Management platform in the most appropriate manner.
CTMS has technical expertise in designing, implementing and supporting Ivanti Service Management systems:
- System & design architecting.
- Delivering of scoping and configuration design workshops.
- Writing technical blueprint design documents.
- Implementing, configuring and supporting Ivanti Service Management systems to an advanced level.
CTMS provides training for all aspects of Ivanti Service Management. We can deliver training which is onsite, live web based or through the CTMS On Demand Training Portal.
We are flexible in the content of training courses and can provide either 'off the shelf courses' or 'hybrid courses' to match customer's specific requirements.
Ivanti Service Management is not just a great 'Out of the Box' ITSM solution, but also an excellent rapid application development tool for building out bespoke functionally and being used for enterprise service management across every department - not just for IT.
CTMS has built out bespoke functionality for customers using the Ivanti Service Management platform such as Purchase Order Management, Work Order Management, Quotation Management, Capital Expenditure Approval, Bid Management, Customer Relations Management, Contract Management, GDPR Data Management and HR Management.
Talk to us if you would like to harness the power of the Ivanti platform for building out new applications or extending Service Management functionality across every department in your organisation.
HOW WE DELIVER A SERVICE MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT
- We are flexible in how we work with customers. You may want to deploy a solution which is 'Out of the Box', or require us to configure the system to reflect your specific processes. Some customers want to carry out configuration on the system themselves after receiving the relevant training, or share configuration of the system with us during the deployment.
- We are happy to work with customers in whatever way best suits them and help every step of the way to achieve a successful deployment.
- Depending on the scope and extent of the configuration requirement, CTMS will engage with the customer to understand their requirements.
- The initial scoping engagement could be in the form of email exchanges, telephone calls, a web session workshop or an onsite workshop.
- Workshops are interactive with CTMS recommending how best to configure Ivanti Service Management to match the customer’s business requirements, current and future. CTMS recommendations are based on Service Management best practice and from experience gained in working with hundreds of customers on a wide variety of projects.
- Workshops can either be conducted onsite at the customer premises or via a remote session.
- The output from a Configuration Workshop is articulated in a Design Blueprint Document that details the required implementation and will form the Statement of Work for the services carried out by CTMS.
- CTMS will work alongside you every step of the way to successfully deliver your Service Management project. From scoping and design through to go live, we will have regular update meetings and review points. We will work closely with you through your UAT phases (User Acceptance Testing) and be available for you when you go live.
- Following on from your Service Management go live, CTMS will work with you as a strategic partner to help you on your journey to achieving World Class Service Management through continual service improvement.